Archer Family

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Seattle Trip



I went on a little trip to Seattle to see my Sister Kate, Griffin and sweet Baby Ava. TJ was very sweet to send his wife off for a few days and take care of everything at home. 

We rode the ferry to downtown Seattle which was awesome. Its so green with so many beautiful trees with water surrounding everything. We ventured out to see Pike Place Market where we saw fresh flowers, sea food and produce. 











                                      The Superbowl was that weekend and it was CRAZY!!
We had to stop after church to pick ferns, you can't go to Washington and not get ferns. I am a little crazy about ferns. I came home and pressed them to remember my trip. It was a lovely trip to be with Kate, Griffin and Ava. That baby Ava has my heart!! 


This was one of my favorite  moments to read to this sweet girl.

1 comment:

L. Smith said...

That's the Cami I remember! Picking flowers and plants wherever she goes! Miss you guys!!