It was a non- stop party with my parents. Here are gingerbread master pieces.
Nana and Pepi made the cutest ginger bread house place mats with the kids. I will keep them forever.
This is what I saw every day, Grace and Nana playing games together.It was so fun to hear them laugh and be very competitive with each other. I sure miss my mom, she is the one that taught me how to be a mom that loves to spent time with her kids, enjoy each moment with them. She made everything so magical and I am very blessed to have a mother that made my life so wonderful. I just hope I can do the same with my kids.
We made chocolates together.
They spoiled our kids with many gifts, they got to pick out a toy's at the Disney store after we saw the temple light's.
We had a very special night at the performance The Savior of the World.
Nana and Pepi made breakfast snowman and reindeer for us one morning.Cooper had so much fun playing with his Nana.



















No comments:
Post a Comment