We celebrated Valentines with balloons, chocolates, flowers, candle light dinner and a tea party. For the whole month of February we made little notes each night to everyone. We would put them in our Valentine's mail boxes that were on our bedroom doors. It was a fun surprise each morning to get a treat and a note.
![]() |
| My cute Valentine |
My little Valentine's
We had a low key dinner with a heart pizza, hugs and kisses cheese salad.
The kids had heart pancakes to start out the big day.
Uncle Jason came to visit us and he brought Valentines gifts from Aunt Whitty, Nana and Pepi. They were so spoiled.
Even Cooper's cars came to the tea party.
Happy Valentine's Day























1 comment:
I laughed so hard when I came upon the classic Cake in the teeth smile from TJ! I love your family and these fun pictures!
Post a Comment