Archer Family

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our Forth of July

The Forth of July was epic because I had my sisters with me!! Jack and Whitney flew in from Florida and we celebrated the day together eating, playing in the pool, playing with bubble guns, playing badminton, watching the parade and fireworks at night. Great day indeed!!








































Couisins are back together again!!




I think the American flag is so beautiful and I am very grateful to live in the land of the free!! I also try to hold back tears when it comes down the parade root and everyone is standing and my heart is very full in what the flag stands for.


















TJ was the pyro with the fireworks. Every year he plays " America " song by Neil Diamond when we do the finale with the fireworks and this year we got a show too!! Enjoy!!




No comments: