Saturday night we went to the Great Salt Lake to paint the sailboats that were out on the water and the beautiful sun set.
Grace hard at work painting her master piece.
This little man was loving running around in all the open space and all the things he could explore.
So we were getting ready to take a picture and Mr. Cooper ran away, see his head in the corner. That boy won't sit still for anything, OK maybe for food.
Cami I just have to say how much I love reading your and Whitney's blogs. I think you are such an amazing mom who encourages imagination and creativity in her kids. I wish that I had your talent for that. Keep sharing! :)
2 comments:
You guys seriously have to be the most adorable, perfect family i have ever seen! :-)
are you guys coming into Spillman friday? Hope to see you then!!
(ps. Troy.. er.. TJ, showed me your blog.. i love it! :) )
Cami I just have to say how much I love reading your and Whitney's blogs. I think you are such an amazing mom who encourages imagination and creativity in her kids. I wish that I had your talent for that. Keep sharing! :)
Post a Comment