
Yes, this is Miss Grace Archer graduating from
pre-school!!! The
pre-school
graduation was so wonderful to see all Grace's classmates sing, say
their parts, watch a movie of all the kids pictures and watching them walk in wearing
their cap and gown. While I was sitting
their in my seat thinking my little Grace is now going to
KINDERGARTEN. I know I will have a
really hard time when she goes to school all day, I will miss my Gracie
terribly. So
sitting in my seat at the graduation I kept giving myself a pep talk, I have one more year before 1st grade. I can do it!!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting! It made us feel like we were there. We watched the video of Grace walking in and TJ giving her a high five several times. It was just so cute to see those two and to hear your voice. Love it thanks for sharing.
Whit,Mom,Dad and Jack
Post a Comment