Archer Family

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baby Animal Day's 2011

We went to Logan for our annual family tradition to see all the spring animals at Baby animals days.










This was Copper's favorite part the bunnies!!









So the goats were the first animals we saw. I was with Grace checking out the goats and there was a lady taking a picture of her little boy. So I backed up and fell over a log that was behind me and fell in the GOAT POO!! I was covered in poo all down my back. So, yes I smelled so good the rest of the day. The whole time I could hear people say, does that lady know she has poo on her back? Yes, that lady knows she has poo on her back!!!
Pop came to join us and Grace was in heaven to be with her Pop.



1 comment:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Of course you had to be the one to fall in Goat poo...the story of your life!!!!!! We had so much fun talking to you guys last night and seeing Grace and Cooper in action. We need to do it more! Jack made the comment that he wanted to ride the horse just like Grace. Looks like so much fun.