Archer Family

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cooper's Half Birthday

Today we celebrated Cooper's half Birthday!! TJ is out of town and when I told him that I bought a cake and hats he said I have lost it. I am missing my family and our Gordo like crazy and wanted to feel better. The weather is so depressing I had to do something to celebrate, and we did. Cooper had his six month check up today and is head size is in the 95 percentile and his height is in the 80 percentile. He is a big boy!! Grace and I put on hats and ate cake and we feed Cooper a little dessert Hawaiian delight. Happy Half Birthday Cooper, we love you !!

1 comment:

Whitney B. Balls said...

We should have had a cake here to celebrate. That would have helped lift our spirits here.
Thank you for posting it really really helps! He is the cutest.