Archer Family

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day TJ !!

Today we celebrated Fathers' Day with breakfast in bed for TJ, watching a movie in bed, taking naps and finishing with a steak dinner. I tried my best to make it special, but I have been so sick. Little Cooper has dropped which is giving me alot of pain. So, Tj really didn't have a day off, he pretty much made the dinner and made lunch. Shared his treats that we gave him and Grace pretty much ate his breakfast, she loves eating in bed. You know he is a great daddy when he sacrifices his things and time.

So this Father's Day we gave him a nail gun to do all the wood work in our house. Right now he is working on Cooper's room with the whole wall with waistcoating, so the nail gun came in handy (I secretly wanted the nail gun for Mother's Day, so I had to get it).
Tj is a amazing daddy, I feel so grateful to have a man that works so hard for his family, never complaining always so positive and so loving. He makes me laught everyday, puts up with my crazy hormones, my addiction to have everything clean, and he is always asking me what he can do lighten my load. You are a amazing man TJ and I love you. Happy Father's Day!!

1 comment:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Cute post. TJ is a wonderful dad! You two are a great team. I am so excited to see the end result of Coopers room. Best of Luck TJ and hang in there Cami!