

My little sister Kate got married last week, I know that she is 21 but I still think of her as 10 years old. It was
beautiful day!!


My sister's !!! I have loved every minute with them, they are my best friends.

My mom, me, Kate, Whitney and Meredith. Can't wait to see the photos from the
photographer.

Grace was front and center waiting for the cake to be cut and served.

Her Daddy had a hard time while Grace was wearing the veil, he doesn't want to think of the day she gets married and leaves us.

My
beautiful parents!!

I did Kate's wedding flower's for her. I pregnant lady shouldn't do 20 table
arrangements, 7 brides
bouquets, 10 bouts, 2
corsages and the brides
bouquets. I passed out when they were done!!

Loved watching the cousins dance and play together!!
1 comment:
I love the flowers, the colors, Kate's wedding dress...EVERYTHING! Your family is so beautiful! I'm so happy for Kate and Griffin. It looked like the perfect day! I love weddings! Cami, you look adorable pregnant! You've got some sweet moves on the dance floor, too! So fun!
Post a Comment