

Halloween '08. The first year folks we trick or treat at can give Grace candy without knowing for sure that we, as the parents, are going to come straight home and eat whatever they put in Grace's bag. Before, all they would give us would either be pencils, or dirty looks, or one tootsie roll (not cool if that's what you give to trick or treaters (unless it's one of the bigger or fruit flavored kinds), or sometimes a half-eaten roll of Smarties. No, this year we got the fun-size candy bars, the tootsie pops, and yes, more tootsie rolls because Grace looks like she could eat most it. What makes this possibly the best day in history is because we, as responsible and vigilant parents, are starting to consume as much of the candy as possible to save Grace from rotten teeth and a lost appetite. So this blog is a tribute to Grace for looking so dang cute and earning her keep by getting free candy for her parents. Mostly for her dad.
Grace was an aviator/ Amelia Earhart this year and enjoying her costume. Who wouldn't enjoy wearing a scarf with a bomber jacket?
Cami is playing it cool in this picture, but someone walked by in a skantily clad costume. Grace was obviously a little offended. Gordo was checking to see if she had a pet.



Gordo Air takes a short layover
8 comments:
Oh my gosh! Get that little girl into modeling. The camera loves her....and you will never have to work again!
So I just realized Gordo is a plane.First off...pure genius...second what kind of aerodynamics do you need to make that dog take flight?
Such cute costumes. I have to say you are one creative family! Thanks for letting us borrow the cowboy costume it made Jack's day. I wish we were closer so I could have had such a cute trick or treater at my door. I would have given her a whole bucket!
a whole bucket of candy I meant! So was it sad today when you took down your decorations? I got sad.
Cutest aviator EVER! Grace is such a DOLL! I loved her sidekick too! I've been treating myself to some of Macy's candy too! The holidays aren't just for the kids! Cami, I love all of your Fall decorations! So festive! I need your personal touch to help me spruce up my house! You have such great taste! You sound so happy! Miss you guys!
WHat a cute costume idea. Grace is so beautiful! I am glad you guys are being repsonsible parents and eating all the candy that candy for Grace.
Kasey
I love the costume (she's so cute!) and totally relate to your Halloween joy. I've been taking one for the team by eating Eliza's candy, too. It's like being a kid again. I told Holly as we took our girls around the cul-de-sac that there was a small part of me that just wanted to run around the town trying to get as much candy as possible in a single night. I controlled that urge this year, but I'm not making any promises about future Halloweens.
wow. she is such a cutie! LOVE the holidays. such a fun time. :)
Post a Comment