They were both found napping 20 minutes later.
There is some etiquette associated with the tea party. 1) Scones or muffins are to be eaten first, then sandwiches, and lastly sweets, 2) Do NOT dine with gloves 3) As a rule stray pug nosed dogs shouldn't be invited because of their insatiable appetite for destruction and cupcakes. 4) Take small bites
This is what the set up looked like before what is now known as "The Desolation of the Pug"

It looks like they just witnessed a car wreck.


It turns out I have a football buddy.

She got really excited about the Broncos game last weekend. We won't show the picture of her after we watched the USU football game.


5 comments:
Can I come to the next tea party? I promise to use my best manners. Do you have a hat in my size?
Love you,
Nana
She is adorable and I have never seen such an amazing set up for a tea party! I love how she can be so proper and then get rowdy watching football! So cute!
I too want an invite next time a tea party rolls around! ;) Better to not even mention USU. Feelings of anxiety and shame set in. Not, not good.
She is so beautiful and what great pictures. I miss seeing her little face in the morning and hearing her call "whitty...whitty...whitty" down the stairs. Thanks for letting us stay again. love you!
Oh man she is so cute. Tate wants an invite next time she has a tea party. When are we going to hang out??
Post a Comment