Archer Family

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2nd Birthday Party Extravaganza

Everything was right for Grace's birthday party: great friends, great food, fun decorations, and an Elmo pinata that we couldn't hit to get the candy out of because of the trauma it could cause for the kids if Elmo exploded and candy came out of his head.



Who knew that a birthday breakfast muffin could be so frightening? I thought Grace knew I was just kidding when I told her that Cami accidentally dropped some broken glass in the batter. My bad.





Cami made the birthday fun and special. Grace and Jack were enjoying the fun surroundings.




Things were good with Elmo and a half-eaten roll. Then she laid her eyes on the pony and the roll was quickly offered to a stray pug in the yard.



6 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Oh I love you Gracie girl! We got the card today in the mail...Grace is quite the artist. It was so much fun thanks for the fun party. I love getting together.

Kris and Alesha said...

Grace is so cute and she is getting so big. Your yard looks so nice too. I hope we see you sometime soon.

Mindy said...

GRACIE IS SO CUTE! The party looks like it was fablous! What a good momma you are, Cami! :)

A & M Ras said...

I saw this post and it made me miss you guys. Alex loved both of you so much. Gracie is the cutest little girl ever. I am glad you are blogging.

Mauri said...

Hey Cami and TJ-
It was great to see you guys at the reunion! Your Grace is the cutest thing ever! Looks like things are going well. Happy Brithday to your little one!

Blog said...

Yeah, I am so glad to hear all about you guys! We miss you! Gracie is a doll. You are so good to keep in contact with Megan and Maggie, thanks!